Submit a Guest Post Today
We may have discontinued our guest posting service, but that doesn't mean we don't support guest posting. A lot of companies are successfully finding guest posting opportunities, while others may still need extra help. It's not easy to find opportunities and to secure partnerships, and like many others, we see the value in guest posting and in reaching new audiences. Therefore, we are now accepting guest posts for our two blogs: Chief Editorial Officer and News Guru. This should make it easier for those who are having trouble finding and securing opportunities, while still offering something to those who are interested in opportunities and guest posting services. Below is a description of our two blogs.
Our News Guru blog covers topics such as grammar, promotion, sourcing, and good writing to empower online magazines and blogs to be the news providers of the future.
Guest Post Submission Guidelines:
- All posts need to be between 600 and 800 words
- Post/post ideas should cover one of the topics mentioned above (please double-checked what's already been published, so you don't submit an idea we've already covered)
- Posts must be high-quality, original content (i.e. not published anywhere else online).
- Post/post ideas should provide value to the reader, offering compelling information, tips, advice, or ideas. We will not publish posts that are designed to make a sale or to promote a specific company's product/service.
- However, backlinks to your website or any other website of your choosing will be allowed.
- Include a short bio (50 words or less) at the end of your post.
- Submission of your guest post or idea does not guarantee publication. Your submission will be reviewed and if it will benefit our readers, it is likely to be published.
- We do not offer monetary compensation for guest posts at this time.
To submit a guest post or a guest post idea, please send us your article/idea using our contact form, as well as any other questions or concerns that you may have. We look forward to your submissions and your ideas!